Mercantile & Post Office

The Mercantile & Post Office structure was originally located in Brevard Station (renamed Stanley in 1894), and served as the local Post Office in the 1880's and 1890's. It was ran by Postmistress Adeline Mclurd 1884-1892 and 1894-1897. 


Take a look inside:

Post Office mail drop

Mercantile register

Mercantile counter

Mercantile pots and pans

Mercantile counter with glassware

Mercantile shelving display

Glass lanterns

Mercantile counter with glassware and ceramics