- Feature Links
Gaston County is committed to providing electronic communication that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. We seek to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) WCAG. Our conformance with these guidelines will help make our website more user-friendly for all visitors. Please be patient as we upgrade older pages and documents (including old meeting minutes) of our website to conform to this journey.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
We have designed our website with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website:
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
If you have any accessibility issues on our website, please let us know by emailing the webmaster so we can begin the process of correcting it.