Can I complete other Special Projects?

Groups, individuals or organizations interested in performing special projects that will materially change their adopted space, such as landscaping or facility improvements, should be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Department in writing at least one month in advance of the desired project date. We are excited that you wish to improve the park and we want to work with you to ensure that your efforts leave a lasting positive effect. The appropriate County departments will review your request to ensure that the project complies with applicable safety, environmental, and legal restrictions, that it is consistent with the overall design, use, and maintenance of the park or trail, and that the date does not conflict with activities scheduled for the facility. The Parks and Recreation Department will respond to your organization with required guidelines for that special project.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Adopt-A-Park Program?
2. Who Can Participate?
3. What is the Adopt-A-Park Time Commitment?
4. Can I complete other Special Projects?
5. What kind of equipment will I need?
6. How will my organization be recognized?
7. How do I get started?