Residential & Commercial Permit Packages
The following packages contain the forms and procedures needed by Gaston County Building Inspections to process your permit applications.
There may be other approvals needed from either state or local agencies to complete the permit process. You will need to obtain those approvals prior to submitting your information.
Please select your desired permit package and complete all forms.
Bring those forms, any necessary drawings/plans along with zoning approval from the jurisdiction which your project is located as well as approval from any other agencies that pertain to your project to the building inspections office.
Citizen's Self Service
Commercial Permit Packages
- ABC Permit
- Commercial Building and/or Structures (New Build, etc.)
- Commercial Demolition
- Commercial Temporary Building Application
- Day Care License Inspection Application
- Sign Permit
- Commercial Single Trade
Residential Permit Packages
- Deck Permit Application
- Detached Structures
- Docks & Piers
- New Homes, Additions & Decks with Roofs
- Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
- Residential Demolition
- Single Trade Permit
Manufactured Home Permits
- Appendix B
- Appendix M
- Complaint Form
- ICC Valuation Table
- Fee Schedule
- Building in a Flood Area
- Third Party Inspection Form - Use for Licensed Engineers & Architects
- Building Services - Uploading Attachments to Inspections
Helpful Tips for Permitting Electronically with Gaston County