Notice - Revisions to 4/28/2020 BOC Regular Meeting
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, public attendance at the April 28, 2020 BOC Regular Meeting will not be permitted in order to maintain the safety of County residents, staff and the Commissioners. The meeting will be BROADCAST live on Spectrum Channel 16 and AT&T Uverse Channel 99 at 6:00 PM. LIVE STREAMING and archived video will also be available from the Agendas, Minutes & Videos of the Commission’s webpage.
Citizens will be provided an opportunity for public comment by way of voicemail or in written format as follows:
- BY EMAIL: BOCPublicComment@gastongov.com
- BY MAIL: Attention Clerk to the Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1578, Gastonia, NC 28053-1578
- BY VOICEMAIL: (704) 866-3110
Voice recordings and written comments (mailed or emailed) will be entered into the record at the meeting. All comment must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, April 27.
- Comment is limited to three minutes per person (approximately 500 words for written comment) and one submission per person
- Citizens providing comment must provide their full name, address and telephone number and may not yield their time to others
- Citizens may comment on any topic of their choice; however, please indicate if the comment is in response to a Public Hearing topic on the Agenda
Other Meeting Information:
- May 12 BOC Work Session has been CANCELLED
- All Zoning Public Hearings are DELAYED until the May 26 BOC Regular Meeting
The Board is continuously monitoring this situation and will issue further information and guidance as necessary. For questions, please contact Donna S. Buff, Clerk to the Board, at (704) 866-3196 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit the Board of Commissioners page.