Gaston County Board of Commissioners Meeting Rescheduled
The Gaston County Board of Commissioners (BOC) has rescheduled their December Regular Meeting (originally scheduled for December 8th) to be held
virtually on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
Commissioners and County staff will be participating through video conferencing. The meeting will be TELEVISED live for members of the public to view on Spectrum Channel 16 and AT&T Uverse Channel 99 and LIVESTREAMED from the Commission’s Meeting portal on the Gaston County website. In-person attendance will not be available to the public for this meeting. Please contact the Clerk to the Board at (704) 866-3196 for more details.
Citizens will be provided an opportunity for public comment by way of voicemail or in written format as follows:
- BY EMAIL: BOCPublicComment@gastongov.com
- BY MAIL: Attention Clerk to the Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1578, Gastonia, NC 28053-1578
- BY VOICEMAIL: (704) 866-3110
Public comment will be entered into the record for the meeting. All comment must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, December 28th:
- Comment is limited to one submission per person
- Citizens providing comment should provide their full name, address and telephone number
- Citizens may comment on any topic of their choice; however, please indicate if the comment is in response to an item on the Agenda.